Friday 30 August 2013

Hello cyber universe! I'm just starting up this blog, I'm really excited and looking forward to this experience. My name's Amanda I love music, singing is my passion. I love most genres of music, I'm pretty well-rounded when it comes to artists. Some of my fav artist though are Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Adele, Justin Timberlake, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Alicia Keyes and the list can go on and on.

I also love to travel, all the different cultures and people that are just waiting to be met. It's very exciting to think that there are so many people and different things out there and I don't even know half of it. And the food, I love eating food from different cultures and exploring and cannot wait for my next vacation. So far some amazing places that I would love re-visit are Spain, Mexico & England...sigh

Anywho enough fantasizing for now...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!
    I share your love for traveling. There's just so much to see in this world :)
    Could you add that blogger following thingy? I'd like to follow you, but I hate using Bloglovin.
    If you'd want to look at me blog, here's the link.
    http://pickingupthepiecesoflife.blogspot.nl/
    Let me know what you think, I could use some feedback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I just added the following thing on the right hand side. I will definitely check out your blog.

      Delete